Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Massive Pec Man and others

It's been a while so I decided to post some doodles. Wish I had some finished pics to post, but I wouldn't want to post the pics that I've done for others until they've posted them on their own site. So in the meantime, doodles are on par for the day. Hope you like.



This guy was a sketch I started working on in reference to a Lord of the rings battle of the which I never entered cause I never finished the piece. Did this within the last 2 weeks.



The guy on the bottom is something I sketched up today while on break. I call him massive pecs man. His name speaks for itself.

I'll be posting more once the hustle and bustle slow down (not that I want it too cause it means I'm making money : ) )

6 comments:

Justin Rodrigues said...

These have a great feel and motion... great stuff.

LafeSpace said...

Thanks for stopping by Justin. Glad you like them.

Tony said...

Cool lines! Power to the pencil!

*cough* *cough* illustrator tutorials*cough*

I must be comming down with something...

Glad you're staying busy and making money. I'm just busy.

LafeSpace said...

lol! Nothing wrong with being just busy. I tell you what Tony, I just may do a tut!

Unknown said...

cool character drawings!!

Jamal O said...

great sketch! Nice character! Thanks 4 coming through.