Monday, May 08, 2006

Granny and Granpa Perkanzetta, & boxer boy



Yesterday I was drawing with my nephew and I had him give me character descriptions and we both drew the characters according to his description. He's 9 and he had some very interesting ideas. His drawings were pretty good too, however he didn't want me to post them on my site, cause he didn't want to show anybody. He actually draws better than a lot of people i've seen on the net, but he's a kid so I didn't want to push him too much. It was really fun. I promised him i'd color these and make them look better. Hope ya like.... I may have scanned them in too hi a res.

5 comments:

Justin Rodrigues said...

thats a cool idea. The characters came out great also.

LafeSpace said...

thanks... we were supposed to go somewhere and had to wait, so I came up with the idea to pass the time by... plus he likes to read and draw so it worked out great.

Diego Munhoz said...

Hello Lafe. I get your blog in Ben C forum... your style is very very good!!!

Take a look in my blog, have new sketches there!!


Bye

Unknown said...

fun character drawing!

LafeSpace said...

thanks alina and diego